Thursday, May 25, 2017

Probably ought not read this one

okay, this happened:
(if you are squeamish about IBS- save yourself and skip this.) okay, you know it's a bad day coming when this happens. I ate something greasy while out at breakfast and sure enough, I knew i had to get home and i mean, get home NOW.  I am prodding james to run every stop sign, red light, whatever... and of course, it's seems like it's all slow motion. I am also freaked out as it is TIME FOR A NEW CLIENT and who wants to be confined in a bathroom when a new person arrives.  SO.. we screech to a halt in front of house and i go stiff legging it down steps, half stepping half sliding, praying all the while, lord just get me to the toilet on time. im dropping drawers and flinging myself through the door of my tiny crooked bath room just as i STEPPED ON MY UNTIED SHOE LACE which caused me to hurtle forward and fly through air where i landed belly down on top of commode.  It did NOT end well.  NATURALLY--- at this moment, my clients arrived. and OF COURSE --they had URGENT need of the facilities. I hear James attempting small talk while i am doing everything imaginable to get the situation under control and myself presentable.  Finally, i did emerge and I think i got by ok. 

so, i am sharing this for NO REASON except that i wanted too.  (and yet, people still ask me for my opinion and guidance)