Thursday, June 1, 2017

sigh...

What I have learned about myself within past couple of days:
1) My things will disappear and reappear randomly and without warning in ways that are not seemingly possible.  I am pretty sure that is is because I'm followed by a portable void that absorbs, then randomly restores my belongings.  
2) If  someone leaves a grocery bag on a counter while my bag is also on grocery counter, I WILL carry that bag home with me. 
3) Conversely, If I do not see my purchase on counter, I will leave it behind for pick up at a future date. 
4)  Going into a store in order to obtain a specific object will in no way guarantee that said object will indeed be obtained.  In fact, it is much more likely that multiple trips will be involved over a course of 2-3 days before success is achieved.  
6) Allowing batman (aka poppy) to play with Dylan alone will likely end in said child mysteriously covered in house paint and mud. 
7) My hair looks best when styled by rain and wind. 
So. There you go. I'm sure there's more to learn.