Monday, June 5, 2017


This was back a couple of years in February...for those who don't know, I paint pictures etc on glass windows for holidays and for sales at a few local businesses.

   So I'm standing in front of a window at local steakhouse where I had just painted a bull, so that I could get an idea for how cold it would feel to me later that day when I was to paint another window. I was imagining HOLDING my art brush so It seemed that I was making a fist as I complained to James about how frozen my fingers would feel as I starred into space and/or at the current painting. I'm sure I had my quite serious concentration face on.  At this point, I hear James quietly saying-- they're having a meeting-- i ignored him-- again he said -they're having a meeting right there--- finally I realized that James (who was several feet away from me) was pointing out that it appeared I that I was threatening and SHAKING MY FIST at a full table of very confused uniformed sheriff DEPUTIES who were having a breakfast meeting 2 feet from from me. I just did not see them! Of course this got me tickled so I about lost my ability to stand. Needless to say I got a lot of strange looks from the law when I finally walked in.